[CALL FOR ENTRIES] THE 45TH WORLD SCHOOLCHILDREN’S ART EXHIBITION
THE 45TH WORLD SCHOOLCHILDREN’S ART EXHIBITION
Sept 10 – Sept 29, 2014
National Taiwan Arts Education Center
Taipei, Republic of China (Taiwan)
The purpose of the exhibition is to promote mutual understanding and friendship among the young generation of the world through the exchange of children’s art work.
The Association for the Education through Art, Republic of China and the Association of Formative Art Education for the Republic of China
Schoolchildren aged 6 – 15
4. Art Works:
Oil paintings, water colors, wood cut prints, pencil sketches, crayon drawings, pastels, collages, etchings, graphic designs, etc.
Within 55cm X 40cm
The number of entries from each participating country is limited to 60, one piece from each child. The following information is requested to be given in English on each entry:
1. Full name of child
2. Date and place of birth
3. Sex and nationality
4. Name and address of the school or institution
Entries should reach the Association for Education through Art, Republic of China, no later than April 25, 2014
6. Committee of judges:
Chinese artists, educators, psychologists, and art educators in the Republic of China (Taiwan) will be invited to serve as judges on the committee.
According to the recommendation of the Committee of judges, certificates will be presented to the selected participants whose works exhibit excellence.
All communications and entries should be addressed to: The Association for Education through Art of the Republic of China, No.43, Nanhai Road, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China (Taiwan).
9. Please list the participants in the form provided and attach it to the submitted entries.
10. For research purpose on worldwide children’s art education, we would be grateful if you could provide a copy of your plans for art lessons, teaching guides, art curriculum or any new method or theories you are employing.
11. Identification Label: Please attach the picture’s label to the back of the picture.
12. The rules can be downloaded from the Arts Education Network (http://ed.arte.gov.tw)
Invitation letter and application form